Super Grip Warranty InformationELIGIBILITY:
You are eligible for the benefits of this warranty policy if you are the original purchaser and user of new Super Grip non-highway tires bearing the authorized “Super Grip” brand label.
Non-highway tires are defined as tires whose principal design is for industrial non-highway service and which do not bear department of transportation identification numbers.COVERAGE:
This warranty policy applies to claims presented by the original purchaser and user of the tires for up to two years from the date of purchase. Any tire covered by this warranty policy that becomes unserviceable from a workmanship or material related defect will be replaced with a new Super Grip or comparable tire on a pro-rated basis. The replacement price will be calculated by multiplying the current retail price for a new Super Grip tire by the percentage of original tread worn off at the time of adjustment.ADJUSTMENT POLICY LIMITATIONS:
This limited warranty is applicable only in the United States, District of Columbia, and Canada. Customers outside these areas should inquire about warranty policy for their location. No representative or dealer has the authority to make any representation, promise, or agreement on behalf of Super Grip.
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT COVERED BY THIS POLICY:
- Tires purchased more than two (2) year prior to presentation for adjustment. Without a proof of purchase date, tires manufactured two (2) or more years prior to presentation are not covered.
- Irregular wear or tire damage due to impact breaks, cuts, snags, machine damage, wreck, collision, or fire. Also not covered are cosmetic blemishes and/or irregular wear or tire damage caused by: improper inflation [over-inflation and/or under-inflation], overloading, improper mounting, misapplication, misuse, operator abuse, negligence, racing, speed, wheel, rim or chain damage, and mechanical condition of the vehicle. A black press-on tire or pneumatic shaped solid tire shall not be considered unserviceable from a workmanship or material related condition after 2,000 hours of service. A non-marking press-on tire or pneumatic shaped solid tire shall not be considered unserviceable from a workmanship or material related condition after 1,000 hours of service.
- Tires operating in excess of the tire rated work capability factor i.e. over loading, over speed, under inflation or used in a manner not intended.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, incidental or consequential damage.
- Labor costs, mounting costs, or transportation costs.
- Press-on tires whose original, outside diameter has been reduced by two (2) inches or more. Solid tires whose original, outside diameter has been reduced by three (3) inches or more.
- Under any circumstance Super Grip’s liability shall be limited to the replacement of the defective tire.
- All claims must be filed on a Super Grip Warranty Claim Form filled out completely and signed by the original purchaser and user, or his agent, with pictures clearly showing the defect, and with copy of invoice or proof of purchase and returned to: