IMSupply solid rubber tire(s) used in normal service on vehicles on which they were originally fitted and in accordance with the maintenance recommendations are covered by this limited warranty against defect in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread or 1 years from date of purchase, whichever comes first. All warranties, express or implied expire at that time. Defects in workmanship and material include but are not limited to rubber peeling from usable tread, rubber chunking off tire(s), or wheels spinning on tire(s).
Warranty does not cover:
IMSupply warranty only covers workmanship and material defects. Performance guarantees are not covered under this warranty policy. Performance guarantees are covered on a case by case basis prior to final purchase and delivery of tire(s).
In addition, the following are not covered under this limited warranty:
- Road hazard injury (e.g., a cut, snag, bruise, impact damage)
- Incorrect mounting of the tire(s)
- Misapplication, improper maintenance, or other abuse
- Uneven or rapid wear which is caused by mechanical irregularity such as wheel misalignment
- Accident, fire, chemical corrosion, tire(s) alteration or vandalism
- Improper storage that deteriorate the rubber structure, such as storage in high heat areas
- The addition of liquid, solid or gaseous materials other than air, nitrogen or carbon dioxide
- Exceeding tire(s) load capacity rating
- Tire(s) Mixing (unless authorized in writing)
A tire(s) which becomes unserviceable due to a condition covered by this workmanship and materials limited warranty will be replaced in one of two ways:
- If the tire(s) is less than 3 months from the date of purchase or 20% worn through the wearable rubber (whichever comes first), then IMSupply will replace the tire(s) free of charge.
- If the tire(s) is more than 20% worn, IMSupply will credit the customer on a pro rata basis. The retailer will determine the credit by multiplying the percentage of the original usable tread worn, by the original selling price. Customer is responsible to pay the cost of mounting and all other service charges or applicable taxes.
When making a claim under the terms of this limited warranty, you must:
- Present your tire(s) to an IMSupply authorized warranty center. Tire(s) must be available for inspection.
- Fill out an IMSupply tire warranty application form. Your warranty process time will be delayed if all information required not provided.
- One photograph of the machine with the tire(s) mounted must be submitted
- Two photographs of each tire(s) and questionable area must be submitted
- All photos and forms must be sent to Information@imsupply.com . For faster service, please call the main office (801)946-4320 to inform of impending warranty claim.
- Once all info has been submitted, a case number will be issued for your records.
- IMSupply reserves the right to ask for more information (pictures and other support documents).
- If documents are not submitted 30 days from the time the case number is issued, the case will be canceled.
- It will take up to 10 business days for the warranty to be evaluated.
Conditions and Exclusions:
These limited warranties do not provide compensation for loss of time, loss of use of vehicle, inconvenience or consequential damage. Warranty also does not provide for wear guarantee not related to defect workmanship.
Tire(s) presented for claim remain the property of the consumer and IMSupply accepts no responsibility for loss of or damage to tire(s) which are in the custody or control of a IMSupply’s retailer for the purpose of inspection for warranty adjustments. Tire(s) accepted for claim become the property of IMSupply.
No IMSupply representative, employee or retailer has the authority to make or imply any representation, promise or agreement, which in any way varies the terms of this warranty. Unless otherwise provided in writing by IMSupply.