RUBBER TRACK WARRANTY POLICY
IMSupply is committed to their customers by providing the best support and no hassle warranty process on the market. The warranty is in place and meant to prevent the customer from having any workmanship or manufacturing defects that directly affect the longevity of the rubber tracks manufactured and sold by IMSupply LLC.
CTL or Compact Track Loader Warranty
Compact Track loaders: 12 Month or 1000 hours, whichever comes first.
- Warranty begins on date of purchase.
- Limited to manufacturing defects.
- Warranty is prorated 25% of purchase per every 250 hours or 3 months (whichever comes first). Please see percentage breakdown below:
0-249 hours or 0-3 months- 100% of purchase price
250-499 hours or 3-6 months- 75% of purchase price
500-749 hours or 6-9 months- 50% of purchase price
750-1000 hours or 9-12 months- 25% of purchase price
Warranty does not cover:
- Misuse or abuse.
- Incorrect installation.
- Damage caused by worn undercarriage parts.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage by demolition or recycling applications or applications and usage in environments outside the scope of normal operating conditions. These factors include but are not limited to overloading, abusive environments, tears and cuts caused by use, and natural disasters or fire.
- Warranty is nontransferable.
- Warranty does not include shipping damages done by carrier mishandling.
- Warranty does not cover loss of machine or cost of installation or removal.
- If a warranty is accepted the prorated amount is to be used towards replacement tracks from IMSupply LLC and will not be issued as a refundable cash value.
All warranty claims need to have the following information submitted with the claim:
- Original Invoice.
- Make, model and year of the machine.
- Picture of the defect and the track on the machine.
- Picture of track size and serial number stamped on the inside of the track.
- Any other information requested by IMSupply Customer Service upon warranty claim filing.